Key Biscayne continues to be out of the cone and is not under any watch or warning.
Dorian forecast track is to continue moving slowly on a westward to west northwestward path, followed by a turn to the northwest and north, taking Dorian dangerously close to the Florida coast.
Please continue monitoring the storm and advisories.
For the complete 5:00 a.m. Monday advisory, click here.
Reminders for Key Biscayne:
- KB-K-8 Center and MAST Academy classes suspended Tuesday, as are all Miami-Dade Public Schools
- St Christopher’s by the Sea Montessori School has cancelled classes Tuesday, Set 2
- Freebie Service suspended until further notice.
- The KB Community Center is open today, Monday, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Village offices are closed today in observance of Labor Day
- -Regular Waste Trash Pick-Up has been CANCELLED for today, Monday, Sept 2
Nearby watches and warnings:
A hurricane watch is in effect from north of Deerfield Beach to the Jupiter Inlet / Volusia/Brevard County line to the north of the St. Mary’s river
A tropical storm warning is in effect for north of Deerfield Beach to the Jupiter Inlet.
A tropical storm watch is in effect from Golden Beach (NE Miami-Dade County) to Deerfield Beach / Lake Okeechobee