The Florida Health Department issued their Sunday overnight update now showing 12,151 Floridians with the coronavirus.
COVID19-related deaths in Florida grew by 12% overnight, as there are now 218 deaths in Florida, reported the Health Department.
Miami-Dade now reports 31 deaths as a result of the virus. Over 22,000 tests have been administer in Dade’ 18%+ tests positive.
The number of cases remained unchanged in Key Biscayne: 39 (40 for zip code 33149). Over the last few reports, the number of cases in Key Biscayne have usually changed with the afternoon report.
Other coronavirus relevant numbers:
- State of Florida – 12,151 cases; 218 deaths
- Miami-Dade’s number of cases spiked past 4,000 (4,061)
- City of Miami 2,393 confirmed cases
- Broward County has 1,871 positive tests
- US: 321,762 positive tests and 9,132 deaths
- Global: 1,237,420 cases; over 67,000 deaths
Over 22,000 tests have been administer in Dade’ 18%+ tests positive.